Thursday, July 18, 2013

Week 2 - Thursday: Card Sketch Challenge #4

When I (Emily) designed this sketch and sent it to Katie, we agreed that it's a very versatile one. I think it can be a great use of scraps, and Katie suggested that it might be fun to create the stripes using washi tape.


Emily's card: I created this card with 7 1x6 inch papers from My Mind's Eye and a border punch I've been wanting to try out since I found it at a resale shop for $3. It's quite simple but I love the color combinations and the dimension that comes from the punched edges.



Katie's Card: I love the little borders that American Crafts has along the bottom edge of their papers. I've been trimming them off and saving them for a fun project. I thought about using washi tape, but then I decided this would be the perfect opportunity to use these little strips of paper.


 Link up your project using this sketch by August 1st!

0 comments:

Post a Comment