Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Card Sketch #2

We've got another card sketch for you today! With Mother's Day coming up, we figured it would be a great time to provide you with a simple sketch that's easy to add more embellishment to, or easy to stick in an envelope and mail to your mom as it is.

Emily's Card: I followed the sketch exactly with some simple coordinating My Mind's Eye papers, a strip of washi, and a stamped label to house the sentiment. I stamped out the sentiment with my favorite Studio Calico Stepping Stone alpha stamps and then filled them in with watercolors that matched my papers. I put the label up on foam adhesive to give the very simple card some dimension and interest.



Katie's Card: I like how nice and simple the sketch is. It's easy to customize. I used the sketch for a horizontal card instead of vertical, but I kept the same design. I added a couple of fussy cut paper flowers to make more of a visual triangle and added a couple of doodles to my sentiment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment