Thursday, May 30, 2013

Inspired By... Challenge #2

For today's Inspired By.. challenge I browsed through my pinterest boards looking for something that I thought could easily be transformed into a layout. When I stumbled upon an image of these tape frames, I knew I could do something with this photo!

For anyone new, here's how the Inspired By... challenge works: We will provide the inspiration (usually something we found on Pinterest or elsewhere on the Internet) and some sample projects, and then all you have to do is link up a project inspired by whatever it is that inspired us!

Katie's Layout: I saw this as the perfect opportunity to use some of my washi tape stash. I had a hard time not using any patterned papers, but I knew that if I did, I wouldn't get the same picture frame look with my washi tape. I cut my washi tape in half that way it was a bit thinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment