Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sketch Challenge #2

Ready for another sketch challenge? We hope so, because that's what we have for you today!

Sketch:

Emily's layout: I've been meaning to scrapbook these photos for awhile now and I'm really happy that I was able to get them on a page, and together, even! Scrapping 8.5x11 makes it a challenge to get more than one photo on a page sometimes, but I succeeded by cropping these down to 4x4 and layering them a little bit. The sketch involves just a bit of layered paper, too, but it's easy to add more if that's your style!



Katie's layout: I hardly ever do digital layouts. I don't really dislike them, I just prefer to get my hands dirty playing with paint, etc. But I'm currently on a bit of a vacation so I don't have all of my supplies with me. So for this sketch I decided to challenge myself and go digi.
I loved the layering in the sketch, so I used different blocks of color and added patterns to them. I don't really own digital supplies so I just used my own design for the most part. The journaling block is a freebie Emily has coming up this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment